- Holyoke, MA, USA
- 70000-80000 per year Base + Incentives + Commissions
- Base + Bonus
- Full Time
SUMMARY: This person will assist the General Manager in all aspects of center management including, but not limited to, leasing, marketing and operations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recommends and implements programs that will contribute to center profitability.
- Responsible for identifying, contacting and negotiating leases with local, regional and when applicable, national, international tenants. All phases of this process are coordinated through the Home Office Real Estate Group.
- Directs re-leasing effort by analyzing and interpreting tenant sales data and advising on optimal tenant mix; identifying leasing prospects, responding to leasing inquiries and screening prospects; and negotiating new leases with appropriate Home Office approval.
- Directs extra income activity by approving applications for commercial activity on the common area after reviewing for mix, presentation, desirability and possible conflict with tenant interest.
- Work with Home Office credit and collection department to collect payment of lease obligated rents.
- Directs on-site tenant coordination through Operations Manager to ensure timely opening of new stores enhancing Center income and presentation.
- Works with merchants and marketing department to increase sales, enhancing Center performance and percentage rent.
- Ensures the maintenance and improvement of the physical appearance, functional capability, safety and security of the Center(s) through the direction of subordinate(s), contractors in the planning and implementation of housekeeping, landscaping, safety, security and maintenance programs.
- Ensures the effective marketing of the Center and favorable public relations in the planning and implementation of advertising, special events, promotions and public relations programs.
- Staffs, organizes and develops personnel to ensure that Center operations, marketing, leasing and financial activities are carried out efficiently and effectively to ensure information flow and maximize job advancement opportunities.
- Develops and administers Center budget.
- Develops and controls the partnership cash flow (in conjunction with Home Office personnel) to include the development of tenancy assumption/rent rolls and all other income and expense items.
- Organizes and implements Center’s operating budgets.
- Maintains relationships with special interest groups, business organizations and governmental agencies.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration,
Finance or related field. MBA preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of three to five year’s experience in business administration preferably shopping center management, marketing or retail.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described