Job Purpose: The Lead of Service will support the success of all operational functions which includes all aspects of the customer service experience, cash handling, and operations compliance. The Lead of Service will drive sales and productivity by promoting our products, programs and producing the highest quality shopping experience for our customers. Deliverables:
• Educate and provide feedback to Associates on increasing sales through service standards, product knowledge, store presentation, and replenishment
• Responsible for facilitating new hire onboarding and training courses for various skill levels.
• Arranges and executes suitable and effective training solutions for employees based on performance
• Ensure service, merchandising, and operational standards are met through company-defined practices an processes
• Evaluate customer surveys to assist with the execution of any action plan to enhance the customers in-store experience.
• Lead the overall store earnings by driving top line sales while managing controllable contribution.
• Spend at least 60% of the shift performing Leader On Duty tasks Associated topics: assistant store manager, general manager, major gifts officer, major gift officer, manage, manager retail, sales lead, shift supervisor, supervisor, team lead
Please fill out application in store, or email resume to [email protected]