Are you looking for a fun and gratifying way to make some extra cash this holiday season? Do you look forward to holiday traditions year after year?
Maximize your holiday earnings potential by joining the Hickory Farms and Headway team!
We are currently seeking Seasonal Store Managers to create the memorable retail experience that defines the Hickory Farms tradition of quality and excellence.
As a Team Member with Hickory Farms, you will…
- Meet sales objectives, merchandising standards, manage operations, hire and recruit staff at assigned location
- Manage inventory and loss prevention; with the ability to prevent and control cash shortages and missing deposits
- Ensure adherence to company set guidelines and policies
- Recruit, interview, and hire Sales Associates in partnership with the Area Manager
- Create and maintain a friendly and inviting work environment with a customer-first atmosphere
- Train Sales Associates in all processes of sales and operations
- Implement all of our retail selling strategies and guidelines
What We Need from You
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong successful background in retail sales management
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work required shifts and store open hours from October through December 2019 with the flexibility to visit the holiday store on short notice and at off-hours (including nights and weekends)
- Ability to lift 25-50 pounds, kneel down, and stand for long periods of time
- Reliable transportation
- Passion for people and loyalty to the brand