Holyoke Mall is currently seeking a Marketing Assistant to manage, organize and carry out the responsibilities of the shopping center’s marketing department. This position provides support for in-mall marketing programs and works in close collaboration with other members of the marketing department, management team, shopping center employees, customers and members of the community.
- Develops and maintains good relations with mall merchants including Store Managers, District Managers and Regional Managers.
- Develops and maintains good relations with community groups.
- Keeps Center personnel notified of all events.
- Assists Marketing Director and Assistant Marketing Director in the coordination of Sales Enhancement programs, promotions, and traffic driving events.
- Provides assistance to stores in utilizing Mall Marketing Opportunities.
- Assists community groups who wish to come to the Center. Coordinates Holyoke Mall’s Kids Club and other children’s events.
- Assists with coordination of press releases and event coverage by local media.
- Coordinates social media, blogs and website postings.
- Coordinates tour bus groups and incentives.
- Collects weekly barometer sales figures.
- Assists Marketing Director in management of marketing budget.
- Assists with communication of news and events within the shopping center.
- May act as Manager on Duty on assigned weekends.
This is a full-time position. Qualifications include:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and social media platforms. Knowledge of Photoshop or graphic design helpful.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule that includes some evenings and weekends.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to interact effectively with customers, store employees, community groups and members of management team.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required. Experience in office or retail environment helpful. Experience in event planning a plus. Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office and strong knowledge of social media. Knowledge of Photoshop or graphic design helpful.
Please send resumes and cover letter to: Holyoke Mall at Ingleside, 50 Holyoke St., P.O. Box 10180, Holyoke, MA 01041
Or email to: [email protected] with the word RESUME in the subject line.
Holyoke Mall offers a competitive compensation package including company paid Health, RX, Group Term Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability coverage, vacation/sick time and holidays.
Holyoke Mall is an Equal Opportunity Employer.