Holyoke Mall is currently seeking an Operations Assistant. The Operations Assistant is a fast-paced administrative position assisting the Operations Director in all day-to-day operations. The Operations Assistant will also provide administrative support to the General Manager and Office Manager and other departments as directed.
We are looking for a reliable, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual with the ability to interact effectively and professionally with management, vendors and tenants.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare all operations contracts, which includes routing for signatures and tracking approvals
- Review AP for all operations contracts which includes maintaining contract balances and reporting to Operations Manager and Office Manager.
- Communicate with vendors as necessary
- Maintain electronic file of vendors insurance certificates, insurance reviews and legal approvals
- Update Tenant Coordination report as necessary
- Update CAPEX Reports as necessary
- Maintain Excel spreadsheet for committed CAPEX expenditures and update report weekly
- Receive, log and document pest control reports from Tenants, issuing violation letters as necessary
- Receive and issues comments based upon malls pest control vendor reports
- Maintain “Snow Log”
- Take minutes at bi-weekly staff meeting and distribute
- Take minutes at monthly safety meeting and distribute
- Receive lighting and door reports from security, identify deficiencies and issue work orders
- Correspond with Tenants as necessary
- Maintain Tenant Store Managers contact information log
- Maintain schedule of Operations Manager
- Receive tasks from Home Office Operations Department and complete as necessary
- Assist Office Manager with AP processing as necessary
- Accept and complete assignments from Office Manager as necessary
- Answer telephone, screen calls, route callers, take messages, respond to internal and external inquiries, and provide routine information within scope of authority.
- Provide coverage and back-up coverage to receptionist at customer service window
- Maintain work order log and enter, track and follow-up work orders as necessary
- Review and understand administrative portions of the Tenant Design Handbook
- Review and understand administrative portions of Contractors Rules and Regulations Manual
- Review and understand Operations Manual
- Review and understand administrative portions of tenant leases.
This is a full-time position. Qualifications include:
Proficiency in EXCEL, WORD and MICROSOFT OUTLOOK.
Must be motivated, flexible, possess a positive attitude, have excellent communication skills, highly organized and have the ability to multitask in an energetic and busy work environment.
Please send resumes and cover letter to:
Kim Rivera, Office Manager
Holyoke Mall at Ingleside
50 Holyoke St.
P.O. Box 10180
Holyoke, MA 01041
Or email to:
[email protected] with the word RESUME in the subject line.