Are you organized and able to multi-function in an ever changing atmosphere? Pottery Barn is hiring for Stock Associates! Please apply within, we are located on the Upper Level near Target and Billy Beez.
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Receive shipments and accurately maintain inventory records. Maintain stockroom and off-site locations. Assist sales team in replenishing sales floor after shipment or during recovery periods.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Exemplify the highest level of customer service standards to internal and external customers.
• Scan shipment as delivered.
• Ticket and stock merchandise in the stock room or prepare for immediate distribution to the sales floor.
• Provide feedback to supervisor regarding inventory levels and damages.
• Organize stockroom by department and categories and stock merchandise on appropriate shelves or in offsite locations. Adjust stocking procedures to ensure aisles and exits are clear.
• Ensure that merchandise is safely stored, properly ticketed packaged and logged, and easily located for replenishment.
• Pack and log merchandise as required for customer deliveries.
• Transport merchandise to and from remote stockroom locations and maintain accurate inventory records.
• Ensure that the stockroom is clean, swept, with garbage removed and supplies organized.
• May assist on sales floor during peak times and as assigned.
• Complete tasks listed on daily agenda or as assigned (i.e., maintenance of store, lighting, cleaning).
• Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
• Ensure all appropriate stockroom procedures are followed to minimize loss to the company.
• 1-2 years stockroom (or related work.) experience.
• 1-2 years customer service experience preferred.
• Basic product knowledge preferred but not required.
• Effective time management skill to execute multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to be mobile in the stockroom or on sales floor for extended periods of time.
• Proven ability to operate and read scanning equipment for extended periods.
• Ability to lift and carry medium-to-large items, weighing up to 100 lbs., utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques.
• All management and associates are expected to have flexible and open availability to meet the needs of the business.