Our organization’s goal is to be recognized as the preeminent provider of comprehensive integrated facility services and solutions to the world’s most discriminating clients. We are seeking an Assistant Janitorial Account Manager to lead our janitorial operations team. This position will assist in overseeing the janitorial operations at a retail facility.
The Assistant Janitorial Account Manager is responsible for assisting in planning, organizing, and developing the overall operation of the housekeeping department in accordance with federal, state, and local standards and guidelines while assuring the highest degree of quality guest care is maintained at all times. The Assistant Janitorial Account Manager will report directly to the Account Manager. This position will be responsible for assisting with staffing, scheduling, and training of staff.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist in managing daily activities of the Housekeeping department.
- Planning, organizing and directing team members to ensure the highest degree of guest satisfaction.
- Supervision of the housekeeping staff.
- Assist in purchasing, re-ordering and maintaining housekeeping supplies and inventory per the direction of the account manager.
- Conduct pre-event inspections of event spaces.
- Assist in scheduling, Recruiting, and training new housekeeping staff members.
- Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and conduct.
- Knowledge of OSHA and safety standards within Housekeeping department.
- Work with the Account Manager to determine and maintain the department work schedule.
- Ensures the proper maintenance of all janitorial equipment.
- Maintain and watering the interior planters
- Available to cover shift per needed “Call out or no shows”
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
- Previous experience managing a team of housekeeping employees.
- The ability to anticipate needs, change goals and direction quickly and multitask
- Working knowledge of room management systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Housekeeping process and procedures.
- Proven experience supervising housekeeping departments of 20+ employees.
- Ability to maintain a budget
- Proven excellence in customer service.
- Capable of using independent judgment/solid decision making skills ability
- Proven comfort and experience to interact effectively with all levels of management, guests, associates, and clientele, both inside and outside of the organization.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Proficiency with general software applications.
- Demonstrated sound organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be flexible with working nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Available to work on events per business requirement.
- Submit payroll on due dates. “Holidays per requirement”
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in all aspects of Housekeeping in a large, multi-use facility required, with at least 2 years of supervisory experience.
Material and Equipment Used:
- Power tools and hand tools.
- Company vehicles.
- Office equipment: copier, computer/keyboard, telephone, and fax.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
All applicants can email resumes to [email protected]