For Immediate Release
November 25, 2019
Media Contact: Lisa Wray
Email: [email protected]
Holyoke Mall’s 2019 Black Friday Survival Guide
Holyoke, MA – Whether you’re a veteran Black Friday shopper or new to the experience, every consumer can use a survival shopping guide to Black Friday. Holyoke Mall in Holyoke, MA has a 6-Step Survival Guide to help make Black Friday shopping easier, and more enjoyable.
Step One: Select your top priority stores and research their deals in advance
- The most popular choices typically include Apple, Best Buy, Macy’s, Target, JCPenney, Michael Kors, Victoria’s Secret, Hollister, Aerie and more. And at Holyoke Mall, they’re all under one roof.
- Start your research on Holyoke Mall’s website. Visit holyokemall.com/Sales for deals and promotions. Keep checking as new discounts are added each day. Pro Tip: Many stores have an app that can provide even more savings.
Step Two: Map out your itinerary based on location, opening times and PARKING!
- The easiest way to hit the most stores is to create a map of your target retailers and identify the most efficient route between them. This includes scoping out the parking situation in advance. Guests can utilize spacious parking garages or various parking lots surrounding the Center.
- The times, they are a-changing… Not all stores open at midnight anymore. Be sure to check when each store opens. This may determine the order of the stores that you visit. Details for each store’s specific hours are available here.
Step Three: Divide and Conquer
- Once you have your plan, arrive in a group and designate who will shop at each store. Share your lists so that one person can get everyone’s wish list items at each specific retailer. This means that Black Friday shoppers accumulate a lot of stuff, however, in a very short period of time. Shoppers may need to make several trips out to the car to drop off packages.
Step Four: Make time for food, beverage, bathroom breaks—and Santa
- Even after a Thanksgiving feast, shoppers will get hungry and thirsty again – and food isn’t always convenient or even available at 1 am. It’s also important to know where bathrooms will be available to you.
- There are a handful of restaurants inside Holyoke Mall that are opening early on Black Friday, so that visitors can take breaks and enjoy the facility as they prepare for the most important shopping day of the year.
- Families should also remember that Santa will be available to take photos and meet kids Café Square level on Black Friday from 10:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. and every day until December 24. Photo packages are available for purchase.
- Have your holiday gifts wrapped and support a worthy cause! Volunteers will be wrapping gifts on the upper level near Target for a small fee to benefit Holyoke’s Visiting Nurse Association and Hospice Life Care.
Step Five: Bring your family
- The adventure of Black Friday does not need to be rushed or stressful. Reward yourself with some fun! Take a break for some playtime at Flight, Fit N Fun, enjoy bowling, billiards and arcade games at Round1 Bowling & Amusement, or work together to escape the mystery room at All in Adventures.
Step Six: Remember the true meaning of the season
- Take in a performance by Dan Kane’s Rising Stars singing holiday tunes, drop what you can in the Salvation Army’s kettle or visit with Santa to get you in the holiday spirit.
Holyoke Mall at Ingleside is Western’s New England’s premiere shopping center located in Holyoke’s Ingleside neighborhood and conveniently located near the interchange of I-90 and I-91. Holyoke Mall was built in 1979 and later expanded in 1995- now spanning 1.6 million square feet. The three-level Mall is home to 150 shops, restaurants, entertainment venues, and department stores including: Macy’s, Christmas Tree Shops, Target, Victoria’s Secret, Apple, Round1, DSW, Forever 21, Flight Fit N Fun, Loft, Banana Republic, H&M, Sumo Japanese Steakhouse, 110 Grill, and more.
Pyramid Management Group, owner of Holyoke Mall, is one of the largest, most innovative, privately-held shopping center developers in the northeast. Headquartered in Syracuse, New York, Pyramid’s portfolio of retail-based, tourist and entertainment destinations dominate the northeast with 18 properties located throughout New York, Massachusetts and Virginia. For over 40 years, Pyramid has led the industry in combining the best elements of traditional retail with world-class dining, entertainment and hospitality, all under one roof. For more information, visit www.pyramidmg.com.