This is an entry level full time position under the direction of the Mall Management team. The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to all departments. These duties are not inclusive and may change, based on company needs at any given period of time.
- Provide administrative support to the Management and Marketing department as required.
- Maintain and update various logs, and reports for Management and Marketing departments.
- Assist mall tenants with operational issues as instructed by a manager or director.
- Accepts task assignments from management.
- Files, faxes, scans and photocopies as assigned.
- Answering incoming telephone lines, directing calls to appropriate person or department when needed. Take messages when necessary and see to the appropriate distribution of all messages.
- Effectively communicate with all departments (housekeeping, security, operations, marketing, leasing, GM and Home Office)
Education requirements: High school diploma or equivalent
Experience: One to three years secretarial/administrative experience
Other Qualities: Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Ability to operate the following types of equipment: personal computer, two-way radio, multi-line telephone, fax machine, scanner and copier. Highly motivated, flexible individual with a positive attitude, possessing strong and effective communication and phone skills.
The noise level in the work environment is usually equivalent to a busy shopping mall. It is occasionally a general office environment.
We offer an excellent benefit package which includes health coverage, RX program, 401(k), paid sick/vacation/holidays and an education assistance program.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
Please email resume to: [email protected] with the word RESUME in the subject line.