At Francesca’s, our Key Holders are called Sales Leads. The successful Sales Lead candidate will have a strong emphasis on guest service, products and visual presentation. The Sales Team Lead must be an effective problem solver and possess an entrepreneurial spirit, as they are part of the leadership team. As part of the leadership team, they will lead a group of Team Members who are motivated to provide a superior guest experience to maximize sales through coaching and accountability. In partnership with the Boutique Team Leader and Assistant Team Leader, they are responsible for ensuring that sales goals are achieved by leading brand standards for our guest and our team.
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule according to the needs of the business, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a specialty retail store
- Demonstrates leadership and integrity with experience managing a staff of boutique team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong merchandising and visual skills
- Excellent organization skills; able to plan and execute tasks efficiently
- Proactive and creative problem solving ability
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work weekends, nights and holidays