FRONT DESK JOB DESCRIPTION
The Front Desk employee reports directly to the Director and to the Manager of Altitude Trampoline Park.
Front Desk employees are expected to:
- Represent Altitude Trampoline Park by maintaining a professional attitude and appearance in keeping with the park’s philosophy.
- Communicate and enforce all park regulations and jumping rules in a personable and professional manner.
- Communicate any potentially dangerous elements of the facility to the Manager and to a Director of Altitude Trampoline Park.
- Ensure the accurate and complete registration/waivers. If uncertain consult with management prior to admitting anyone into the park.
- Attend ALL scheduled staff meetings – Participate in and help facilitate staff training. – Be on time for your shift.
- Properly open and close the front desk each day according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Accurately book, change and cancel jump appointments.
- Acknowledge and greet everyone who enters and leaves the facility.
- Provide detailed descriptions of the park, birthday packages, services, facility features and hours of operation.
- Utilize park computer with skill and proficiently.
- Answer phone promptly and use the guest’s name during phone conversation
- Actively promote the park, birthday packages, sessions and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Maintain eye contact when addressing external and internal guests.
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
- Maintain a clean, safe, fully stocked and well organized work area.
- Develop ability to work without constant direct supervision and remain at assigned post for extended periods of time.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings.
- Assist in all areas of operation as requested by management.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the park that require attention.