PARTY HOST JOB DESCRIPTION
Party Hosts report directly to the managers of Altitude Trampoline Park.
Party Hosts are expected to:
- Represent Altitude Trampoline Park by maintaining a professional attitude and appearance in keeping with the park’s philosophy.
- Communicate and enforce all park regulations and jumping rules in a personable and professional manner.
- Communicate any potentially dangerous elements of the facility to the Manager and to a Director of Altitude Trampoline Park.
- Attend ALL scheduled staff meetings.
- Participate in and help facilitate staff training.
- If unable to work, find an appropriate substitute and complete the substitution form.
- The Party Host will remain enthusiastic and energetic at all times.
- The Party Host will greet all parties by name.
- The Party Host will also enthusiastically greet the special member of the party who is celebrating a birthday or other special event (ex: graduation)
- The Party Host will ensure that they have reviewed the proper paperwork for all parties he or she is hosting prior to the event.
- The Party Host will inspect all party rooms to ensure they are spotless and tables are set up and ready to go.
- The Party Host will also have cleaning materials and materials ready in the room for the next party set-up.
- The Party Host will present the cupcakes/cake with lit candles and singing.
- The Party Host will clear all dirty dishes, silverware and napkins form the guest’s table.
- Validate that ALL waivers are executed properly and issue appropriate wrist bands.
- Perform other duties as assigned. (ex. Cleaning other areas of the park or helping other party hosts when slow)