Pyramid Management Group, Inc
SUMMARY: To help maintain/enhance the value of the property throughout the repair and maintenance of Center structures, furnishings, systems and equipment at the least cost in order to contribute to the maximization of the Center’s profitability.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITY
- Assist customers when and where needed
- Perform interior maintenance functions including repairs of fixture, floors, floor tile repairs, paint and prep, concrete cut and sidewall repairs, ceilings and walls. Also includes replacement of lighting devices.
- Performs exterior maintenance functions including: repairs of fixtures, roofs, parking lots, and replacement of lighting devices.
- Performs preventative maintenance checks on all equipment to keep it in the best possible condition.
- Make minor electrical and plumbing repairs on the property.
- Performs preventative maintenance checks on HVAC systems, fire protection sprinkler systems and fire extinguishers.
- Ability to work from ladders and scissor lifts and boom lifts.
- Informs supervisor of potential problems with any equipment used or systems responsible for.
- Ability and hands on experience with corded power tools associated with building. maintenance and repairs such as circular saw, table saw, sawzall, and drills.
- Act as a liaison with contractors in areas where responsible for maintenance and repair.
SUPERVISORY EXPERIENCE: None
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma or GED preferred
EXPERIENCE: Hands on familiarity with methods and means of various building maintenance and repairs.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts: in high, precarious places, in outside weather conditions, and is occasionally exposed to risk associated with various forms of building maintenance and repairs. The noise level in the work environment is equivalent to a busy shopping mall.
Please email your resume to [email protected]