Kay Jewelers is now hiring SEASONAL, PART-TIME, and FULL-TIME team members!
Also apply for our NEW Concierge position for the holiday season. Seasonal sales support to assist with consistent delivery of excellent customer service, operational standards, and compliance in all areas of operational activity. Supports the creation of a Customer First culture in by taking ownership and control of the day to day customer traffic, line queue, and administrative duties of the store and to achieve and maintain the highest level of efficiency, safety, and security.
Do you thrive on building personal relationships that will last a lifetime? Join our team today to help our customers celebrate life and express love!
Your role at Kay Jewelers:
As a part of our Sales Team you are responsible for providing a superior experience to our valued customers. In addition, you will:
• Engage customers in conversation to understand their needs and desires
• Ability to present merchandise and share detailed information regarding features and benefits of products
• Provide information regarding extended service plans and financing options
• Meet individual and team sales goals
We think you’d be great for this role if you have:
• A desire to help our customers celebrate the special moments in their lives
• Strong customer service, sales, retail and/or jewelry experience
• Flexible availability to work during “peak” retail hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays
• A positive, customer-focused approach in delivering an exceptional customer experience
• Strong communication and relational skills
We put our People First by offering the following benefits:
• Base pay plus commission on sales
• Medical, dental, vision and prescription insurance (full-time team members)
• Paid Time Off (full-time and part-time team members)
• Paid holidays (full-time team members)
• Tuition reimbursement, including DCA courses based on position
• Training — Associate Training System, Management Training System, District Manager in Training, career development and more
• Merchandise discounts
• Incentive trips and contests
Kay Jewelers is part of the Signet Jewelers family and is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion and diversity for all employees. We value integrity, teamwork and offer opportunities for advancement as part of our promote from within philosophy.
Please know that while we appreciate every applicant’s interest in joining our team, we can only contact those selected for further consideration.