Job Title: Leasing Maintenance Mechanic
Job Type: Part Time (Mornings)
SUMMARY: To help maintain/enhance the value of the property throughout the repair and maintenance, specifically for the Specialty Leasing Department
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITY
- Perform interior maintenance functions including repairs of fixture, floors, floor tile repairs, paint and prep, concrete cut and sidewall repairs, ceilings and walls. Also includes replacement of lighting devices.
- Assist the leasing team with their leasing efforts to include; kiosk setup + cleanup, barricade setup + removal and pre inspection walk throughs that require maintenance work
- Performs preventative maintenance checks on all equipment to keep it in the best possible condition.
- Make minor electrical and plumbing repairs on the property
- Performs preventative maintenance checks on specialty tenants HVAC systems, fire protection sprinkler systems and fire extinguishers.
- Ability to work from ladders and scissor lifts and boom lifts.
- Informs Specialty Leasing Field Director of potential problems with any equipment used or systems responsible for.
- Capable of safely lifting and moving equipment and materials up to 40 pounds.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma or GED required
EXPERIENCE: Hands on familiarity with methods and means of various building maintenance and repairs.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts: in high, precarious places, in outside weather conditions, and is occasionally exposed to risk associated with various forms of building maintenance and repairs. The noise level in the work environment is equivalent to a busy shopping mall.
Interested applicants may email their resume to Ron Bertrand at [email protected].