Assists General Manager in achieving restaurant objectives, including assigning, directing and following up on activities of team members. Provides quality products in a clean and safe environment to every customer. Works with the General Manager to ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures, federal, state and local laws and Company business standards. Also assists the General Manager with overall store operations. This position must be able to work and communicate effectively with the restaurant management team and the team members.
Though this position does not provide direct supervision to others, job responsibilities may include providing functional guidance to team members including delegating assignments, instruction and follow up. Carries out opening and closing procedures on their shifts, and may provide secondary supervision to team members under direction of or during the absence of the General Manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the accountabilities, knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions which include:
• Come to work promptly and regularly
• Take direction and work well with others
• Work in a fast-paced environment
• Accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes
• Interact positively with Customers
• Stand much of the work day
• Concentrate and perform duties accurately
• Perform the Accountabilities listed below
• Perform as stated in the Work Requirements and Physical Demands section below
1. Trains, monitors and reinforces food safety procedures to team members. Ensures all Company food safety procedures are followed. Complies with all health / sanitation regulations.
2. Maintains safe working conditions by following and enforcing all Company safety, security and maintenance policies and procedures.
3. Monitors tasks performed by team members to ensure product quality and guest satisfaction.
4. Monitors and follows up with team members regarding food preparation and Company procedures to minimize food cost.
5. Monitors labor usage against sales and takes corrective action where necessary.
6. Executes, trains and monitors proper cash control procedures.
7. Ensures proper training for team members through established training systems. Provides ongoing coaching to team members.
8. Assists General Manager in ensuring compliance with all other Company policies and procedures.
9. Assists General Manager with overall store operations, including, but not limited to, monitoring operational systems, profit and loss statements, inventory and employee scheduling.
10. Performs other job related duties as may be assigned or required.
Work Requirements and Physical Demands
• Able to work a variety of schedules in accordance with business needs and customary scheduling requirements, but must work an average of at least 30 hours per week.
• May be required to transfer from one location to another as business needs dictate
• Prolonged periods of standing, walking, bending and stooping
• Able to lift 50 pounds
• Able to effectively and safely use kitchen equipment
• Possess basic mathematical skills
• Displays professional and appropriate image and appearance
Any additional duties as assigned
• 18 years of age, minimum
• High School Diploma or GED, preferred
• 1 or more years of restaurant or supervisory experience, preferred
For more information and/or to apply, please contact Monir Saji at (781) 389-7634 or via email at [email protected].