Responsible for achieving restaurant objectives. Assigns, directs and follows up on activities of subordinate employees including managers and team members. Ensures compliance with all Company policies and procedures, federal, state and local laws and Company business standards. This position must be able to work and communicate effectively with the restaurant management team and the team members in order to drive sales and profits.
Provides direct supervision to others. Provides functional guidance to team members including delegating assignments, instruction and follow up. Carries out opening and closing procedures and has authority to hire, discipline or terminate employees.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the accountabilities, knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions which include:
• Come to work promptly and regularly
• Take direction from supervisors
• Provide leadership and direction and work well with others
• Work in a fast-paced environment
• Accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes
• Interact positively with Customers
• Stand much of the work day
• Concentrate and perform duties accurately
• Perform the Accountabilities listed below
• Perform as stated in the Work Requirements and Physical Demands section below
1. Trains, monitors and reinforces food safety procedures to subordinate managers and team. members. Ensures all Company food safety procedures are followed. Ensures that all health, safety and sanitation requirements are met in accordance with federal, state and local standards;
2. Maintains safe working conditions by following and enforcing all Company safety, security and maintenance policies and procedures.
3. Hires, develops, evaluates, coaches and counsels Managers and Team Members in accordance with Company Human Resources policies and procedures. Monitors tasks performed to ensure achievement of Company goals and objectives.
4. Responsible for entire store operations including, but not limited to, systems usage, recipe adherence, payroll and timekeeping procedures, and guest interactions. Takes corrective action as necessary.
5. Responsible for profit and loss management through cash control / security policies and procedures, maintaining inventory, food cost, managing labor and reviewing financial reports. Takes corrective action as necessary.
6. Takes inventory and orders / purchases food and supplies while applying appropriate cost control measures.
7. Generates Manager and Team Member schedules ensuring coverage appropriate to drive sales and profits.
8. Engages in local restaurant marketing (LSM) efforts.
9. Performs other job related duties as may be assigned or required.
Work Requirements and Physical Demands
• Able to work a variety of schedules in accordance with business needs and customary scheduling requirements, but must work an average of at least 30 hours per week.
• May be required to transfer from one location to another as business needs dictate
• Prolonged periods of standing, walking, bending and stooping
• Able to lift 50 pounds
• Able to effectively and safely use kitchen equipment
• Possess basic mathematical skills
• Displays professional and appropriate image and appearance
• Must be certified with appropriate state or local health department
• Must be in possession of appropriate license and permit to sell alcoholic beverages (where applicable)
• Any additional duties as assigned
• 18 years of age, minimum
• High School Diploma or GED, preferred
• 3-5 years of restaurant or supervisory experience, preferred
For more information and/or to apply, please contact Monir Saji at (781) 389-7634 or via email at [email protected].