* Consult with new and existing customers in order to determine their wireless service needs and make a professional recommendation.
* Ability to team up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service by assisting co-workers to move customer out as fast as possible.
* Ability to maintain monthly sales goals and quotas by consistently adapting to changes in promotions, rules, prices, industry changes and fine-tuning sales pitch and process.
* Prioritize sales while handling customer service issues in a timely and professional manner
* Ability to work independently as well as be a team player
* Directly responsible for ensuring sales accuracy of daily cash drawer and sales accuracy with customers
* Ability to multitask in fast paced environment
* Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
* Assist with inventory maintenance, store presentation and any floor movement related matter
* Any other assigned duties for store or market goals as outlined by the District Manager, Store Manager or Sales Lead.
* Experience – One or more years of sales experience in a quota driven environment is strongly preferred
* Cash handling- One-year experience in handling cash transactions
* Mathematical Skills – Customers can quickly change their mind when giving them a professional recommendation which in turn changes the price on what they need. Having the ability to add, subtract, multiply and use percentages at a sudden notice will be essential
* Computer Literacy and Clerical Skills- Proficient use of PC and software (Basic MS Office, Typing, Email, basic computer operation), point of sales systems experience is always welcomed. Promotions, rules, prices and procedures change all the time.
* Reasoning, Problem solving and People Skills- This is key to making sure customers always walk out with a smile no matter what the situation may be.
* Work Hours- Retail hours means having the availability to work weekend and holidays.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Spanish speaking preferred
- Other forms
- 50 Holyoke St. Holyoke, MA
- Every week
Typical start time:
- 10:00 AM
Typical end time:
- 9:30 PM
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
Interested applicants may send their resumes to [email protected]