FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 19, 2019
Office: (413) 536-1441
Fax: (413) 536-5740
E-mail: [email protected]
ALL INCLUSIVE SHOPPING AT HOLYOKE MALL
Experience Holyoke Mall’s Newest Dining, Entertainment, and Retail Locations
HOLYOKE, MA- Holyoke Mall is proud to offer shoppers new and exciting dining, entertainment, retail, and service venues. Over the past six months, the shopping center welcomed several new tenants expanding their offerings and providing guests with an all-inclusive shopping experience.
“Holyoke Mall is more than retail it’s an experience” stated General Manager, Bill Rogalski. “The shopping center has and continues to evolve, and thrive, in this continuously changing consumer climate.”
- 110 Grill– Shoppers were introduced to the modern, American restaurant, 110 Grill, in December of 2018. The culinary favorite features an upscale-casual dining atmosphere, scratch kitchen, and extensive gluten-free and allergy friendly menus.
- Flight Fit N Fun– Guests of all ages share their excitement for the newly opened entertainment center. The indoor adventure park features virtual reality games, ninja warrior courses, trampolines, dodgeball, climbing structures, and laser mazes. Additionally, the adventure park offers birthday parties, fitness classes, nighttime teen activities, corporate team-building events, sensory-friendly jump time, and fundraisers.
- BoxLunch– Philanthropic retailer, BoxLunch, opened their doors on the Upper Level near Target in November of 2018. Since then, pop-culture fanatics and gift-givers alike have flocked to the store to purchase one of their many unique offerings such as apparel for men, women, and kids, accessories, collectibles, beauty, home goods, gadgets, and gift and novelty products. With steady sales, the retailer has made a positive impact on the local community by donating one meal* to Feeding America for every $10 spent in-store or online. The Food Bank of Western Massachusetts will receive a percentage of all donations raised at Holyoke Mall’s BoxLunch location.
- Yankee Candle- Living by Candlelight– Yankee Candle debuted their newest retail concept, Living by Candlelight, in November of 2018 on the Lower Level near Macy’s. The retailer offers a unique variety of curated candles as well as an immersive candle making experience complete with a make-your-own candle bar and personalized candle station.
- A Touch of Beauty Hair and Nail Salon– The full-service hair and nail salon opened in November of 2018 and is located on the Lower Level near JCPenney. The modern and relaxing atmosphere invites shoppers to pamper themselves with one of their many services such as manicures, pedicures, waxing, hair services, facials, and body massage.
- United Tractor Trailer School- Holyoke Mall became home to United Tractor Trailer School in September 2018. The school is located in Café Square and provides training for those interested in a professional career in the truck driving industry and offers students a highly motivated, positive and hands-on atmosphere. Students receive a top-notch driving education from instructors licensed by the Massachusetts Division of Professional Licensure Office of Private Occupational School Education as well as the Registrar of Motor Vehicles.
- Xfinity– The shopping center welcomed Xfinity to the Upper Level near JCPenney in September of 2018. Xfinity’s opening has created a new level of convenience for shoppers looking to get the most from their shopping trip. The store features trained and knowledgeable Sales Consultants and customers have the opportunity to explore, learn about and interact directly with the latest Xfinity products and services.
Additionally, Holyoke Mall announced several newly remodeled stores such as Forever 21, Lids, and T-Mobile.
Coming Soon to the Shopping Center:
- Round1 Bowling & Amusement– Construction began on Round1 in early September on the Lower Level in Center Court and is scheduled to open in late March 2019. The 51,642 square foot, multi-entertainment activity complex offers bowling, an arcade, karaoke, billiards, food, and drinks. Holyoke Mall is the entertainment venue’s second Massachusetts location.
- Trollbeads– Trollbeads is the first bead on bracelet brand known for using the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Every Trollbeads piece is hand-crafted by designers around the world and made of the finest materials. This Danish, family-owned jewelry brand is located on the Upper Level near Macy’s.
Holyoke Mall at Ingleside is Western’s New England’s premiere shopping center located in Holyoke’s Ingleside neighborhood and conveniently located near the interchange of I-90 and I-91. Holyoke Mall was built in 1979 and later expanded in 1995- now spanning 1.6 million square feet. The three-level Mall is home to 150 shops, restaurants, and department stores including: Macy’s, Christmas Tree Shops, Target, Victoria’s Secret, Apple, Aldo, DSW, Forever 21, Build A Bear Workshop, Loft, Banana Republic, H&M, Sumo Japanese Steakhouse, Francesca’s, and more.
Pyramid Management Group, owner of Holyoke Mall, is one of the largest, most innovative, privately-held shopping center developers in the northeast. Headquartered in Syracuse, New York, Pyramid’s portfolio of retail-based, tourist and entertainment destinations dominate the northeast with 18 properties located throughout New York, Massachusetts and Virginia. For over 40 years, Pyramid has led the industry in combining the best elements of traditional retail with world-class dining, entertainment and hospitality, all under one roof. For more information, visit www.pyramidmg.com.