FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 29, 2019
Office: (413) 536-1441
Fax: (413) 536-5740
E-mail: [email protected]
CINCO DE MAYO AT HOLYOKE MALL
Margarita Specials and More
HOLYOKE, MA- In honor of the shopping center’s Mexican-American community, Holyoke Mall invites guests to celebrate their heritage and history on Cinco de Mayo and throughout the month of May.
- May-A-Rita: Throughout the month of May, Ruby Tuesday will celebrate fiesta-style and offer $5 Top Shelf Margaritas, featuring Casamigos Blanco Tequila, every Tuesday throughout the month of May.
- 110 Margarita: Try the refreshing taste of 110 Grill’s classic margarita featuring tres agave reposado tequila, agave, and triple sec with fresh lime and orange.
- Enjoy by the Glass or Pitcher: From the Prickly Pear to the Blue Reef Margarita, there is something for everyone at Uno Pizzeria and Grill.
Taco Tuesday: Every day is Taco Tuesday at Ninety-Nine Restaurant & Pub.
- Crispy Fish Taco: Enjoy crispy fried North Atlantic cod topped with fresh cabbage, fresh pico de gallo and chipotle sauce. Served with a citrus cilantro rice, guacamole, sour cream and a fresh lime for a burst of flavor.
- Braised Short Rib Tacos: Warm flour tortillas filled with tender braised short ribs and topped with fresh cabbage and pico de gallo, Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses, and chipotle sauce. Served with sour cream and citrus cilantro rice with a fresh lime for a burst of flavor.
Holyoke Mall at Ingleside is Western’s New England’s premiere shopping center located in Holyoke’s Ingleside neighborhood and conveniently located near the interchange of I-90 and I-91. Holyoke Mall was built in 1979 and later expanded in 1995- now spanning 1.6 million square feet. The three-level Mall is home to 150 shops, restaurants, and department stores including: Macy’s, Christmas Tree Shops, Target, Victoria’s Secret, Apple, Round1, DSW, Forever 21, Flight Fit N Fun, Loft, Banana Republic, H&M, Sumo Japanese Steakhouse, 110 Grill, and more.
Pyramid Management Group, owner of Holyoke Mall, is one of the largest, most innovative, privately-held shopping center developers in the northeast. Headquartered in Syracuse, New York, Pyramid’s portfolio of retail-based, tourist and entertainment destinations dominate the northeast with 18 properties located throughout New York, Massachusetts and Virginia. For over 40 years, Pyramid has led the industry in combining the best elements of traditional retail with world-class dining, entertainment and hospitality, all under one roof. For more information, visit www.pyramidmg.com.