FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 26, 2019
Office: (413) 536-1441
Fax: (413) 536-5740
E-mail: [email protected]
ESCAPE THE SUMMER HEAT
Eat, Shop, Play, and Beat the Heat this Summer at Holyoke Mall
HOLYOKE, MA- The dog days of summer are upon us and the sweltering sun is still going strong. Escape the heat and discover all that Holyoke Mall has to offer at one of the 150+ retail, dining, and entertainment venues.
There is no better time to complete your Back to School shopping or start building your fall wardrobe. From supplies to scarfs, and everything in between, Holyoke Mall is your one-stop shopping destination. For current sales, please visit https://www.holyokemall.com/sales/.
Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub:
- Take on trivia night and play for a chance to win a pair of Red Sox tickets or a pair of $25 Ninety Nine gift cards.
- Enjoy $5 full-size appetizers and great drink specials during Happy Hours at the bar, Monday – Friday from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. to close.
Uno Pizzeria & Grill:
- For a limited time, enjoy a refreshing Stemmari Rose Sangria for just $2.
- Eat, drink, and be happy for hours with ½ priced appetizers at the bar Sunday – Friday from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. to close.
Flight Fit N Fun:
- Join in the family fun and jump for just $10 on Tuesdays through August 31st from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Take advantage of the VIP Daily Jump Pass and get an entire day of fun for just $35 through the end of August.
- Enjoy $1.99 glass wine and draft beer all day at the bar.
- Kids Club members bowl for free with regular adult game purchase.
- What’s better than ice cream? 99-cent ice cream all day, every day!
For more information, please visit www.holyokemall.com.
Holyoke Mall at Ingleside is Western’s New England’s premiere shopping center located in Holyoke’s Ingleside neighborhood and conveniently located near the interchange of I-90 and I-91. Holyoke Mall was built in 1979 and later expanded in 1995- now spanning 1.6 million square feet. The three-level Mall is home to 150 shops, restaurants, entertainment venues, and department stores including: Macy’s, Christmas Tree Shops, Target, Victoria’s Secret, Apple, Round1, DSW, Forever 21, Flight Fit N Fun, Loft, Banana Republic, H&M, Sumo Japanese Steakhouse, 110 Grill, and more.
Pyramid Management Group, owner of Holyoke Mall, is one of the largest, most innovative, privately-held shopping center developers in the northeast. Headquartered in Syracuse, New York, Pyramid’s portfolio of retail-based, tourist and entertainment destinations dominate the northeast with 18 properties located throughout New York, Massachusetts and Virginia. For over 40 years, Pyramid has led the industry in combining the best elements of traditional retail with world-class dining, entertainment and hospitality, all under one roof. For more information, visit www.pyramidmg.com.