FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 23, 2019
Office: (413) 536-1441
Fax: (413) 536-5740
E-mail: [email protected]
FALL AT HOLYOKE MALL
Eat, Shop, Play and Celebrate the New Season
HOLYOKE, MA- As the leaves change, Holyoke Mall invites shoppers to celebrate the new season with savings across the center and to stock up on their must-have fall favorites.
- 110 Grill: Stop by and enjoy the contemporary eatery’s new fall specials including their savory Roasted Butternut Squash Soup, cider brined Grilled Turkey Tips, and Maple Bacon Bread Pudding served with whiskey caramel sauce and fresh whipped cream.
- Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub: Oktoberfest is coming to Ninety Nine! Enjoy a special selection of beers, appetizers, entrees and more to celebrate the world’s largest beer festival.
- Michael Kors: Shop the designer’s biggest sales of the season, through September 25th, and save 25% off Michael Kors sunglasses, handbags, women’s shoes, women’s clothing, coats, watches and jewelry. Also, enjoy 15% off all Michael Kors fragrances.
- Coats for Kids: Holyoke Mall and Western Mass News are partnering with The Salvation Army to take part in their annual Coats for Kids drive. Beginning October 18th, shoppers are encouraged to help keep kids warm by donating gently used or new winter coats. There are three drop-off locations throughout the shopping center: Lower Level Macy’s, Upper Level Macy’s, and the Upper Level near Target.
- Mall-O-Ween: Holyoke Mall and Western Mass News are teaming up for a spook-tacular night of trick-or-treating during Mall-O-Ween! Bring your little goblins and ghouls to Holyoke Mall on Thursday, October 31st, from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 pm for treats, fun activities, and a chance to be on TV! We will also be joined by our friends from the Holyoke Police Department, Links to Libraries, and Six Flags New England!
For more information, please visit www.holyokemall.com.
Holyoke Mall at Ingleside is Western’s New England’s premiere shopping center located in Holyoke’s Ingleside neighborhood and conveniently located near the interchange of I-90 and I-91. Holyoke Mall was built in 1979 and later expanded in 1995- now spanning 1.6 million square feet. The three-level Mall is home to 150 shops, restaurants, entertainment venues, and department stores including: Macy’s, Christmas Tree Shops, Target, Victoria’s Secret, Apple, Round1, DSW, Forever 21, Flight Fit N Fun, Loft, Banana Republic, H&M, Sumo Japanese Steakhouse, 110 Grill, and more.
Pyramid Management Group, owner of Holyoke Mall, is one of the largest, most innovative, privately-held shopping center developers in the northeast. Headquartered in Syracuse, New York, Pyramid’s portfolio of retail-based, tourist and entertainment destinations dominate the northeast with 18 properties located throughout New York, Massachusetts and Virginia. For over 40 years, Pyramid has led the industry in combining the best elements of traditional retail with world-class dining, entertainment and hospitality, all under one roof. For more information, visit www.pyramidmg.com.