FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 13, 2019
Office: (413) 536-1441
Fax: (413) 536-5740
E-mail: [email protected]
FIND YOUR COLD WEATHER CURE AT HOLYOKE MALL
Holyoke Mall Invites Families to Spend Winter Vacation at Holyoke Mall
HOLYOKE, MA- Holyoke Mall invites shoppers to escape the cold this Winter Break and enjoy a variety of activities and events throughout the shopping center.
Shopping Center Events:
- Kids Club-A special winter Kids Club will take place on Friday, February 22, 2019, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on the Lower Level in Macy’s Court. The event will feature Dazzle Day face painting, Ed Popielarcyk’s Entertainment and balloon art, and crafts with Macaroni Kid of Chicopee and Holyoke. The shopping center welcomes children under twelve to attend this free.
- Round1 Job Fair- Round1, is set to host a job fair from February 19 to March 2, 2019, with the goal of hiring 80 to 90 new employees. The job fair will take place from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on the Lower Level in Center Court and the Upper Level near Target. Round1 will be hiring for the following positions:
- Amusement Staff
- Bowling Staff
- Facility Cleaning Staff
- Food and Beverage Staff
- Billy Beez- Climb, jump, slide, and swing until your heart’s content at Billy Beez. Kids of all ages are invited to spend a fun-filled day creating lasting memories with their family.
- Food Drive-Holyoke Mall, in partnership with Western Mass News, will host a food drive to benefit the Food Bank of Western Massachusetts starting Friday, February 15, 2019, to Sunday, February 24, 2019, on the Upper Level near Target.
- Girl Scouts- The Girl Scouts of Central and Western Massachusetts will be hosting their annual cookie booth from Monday, February 18th to Saturday, February 23, 2019, on the Upper Level near Target. As the largest girl-led entrepreneurial program in the world, Girl Scout cookie sales directly benefit the growth and development of the local troop and community.
Holyoke Mall at Ingleside is Western’s New England’s premiere shopping center located in Holyoke’s Ingleside neighborhood and conveniently located near the interchange of I-90 and I-91. Holyoke Mall was built in 1979 and later expanded in 1995- now spanning 1.6 million square feet. The three-level Mall is home to 150 shops, restaurants, and department stores including: Macy’s, Christmas Tree Shops, Target, Victoria’s Secret, Apple, Aldo, DSW, Forever 21, Build A Bear Workshop, Loft, Banana Republic, H&M, Sumo Japanese Steakhouse, Francesca’s, and more.
Pyramid Management Group, owner of Holyoke Mall, is one of the largest, most innovative, privately-held shopping center developers in the northeast. Headquartered in Syracuse, New York, Pyramid’s portfolio of retail-based, tourist and entertainment destinations dominate the northeast with 18 properties located throughout New York, Massachusetts and Virginia. For over 40 years, Pyramid has led the industry in combining the best elements of traditional retail with world-class dining, entertainment and hospitality, all under one roof. For more information, visit www.pyramidmg.com.