FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 10, 2020
Office: (413) 536-1441
Fax: (413) 536-5740
E-mail: [email protected]
HOLYOKE MALL IS YOUR VALENTINE’S DAY DESTINATION
HOLYOKE, MA- Love is in the air this Valentine’s Day at Holyoke Mall, with the center’s many dining, entertainment, and retail specials.
- 110 Grill: Celebrate Valentine’s Day at 110 Grill. From February 12th through the 16th, the restaurant will feature a Valentine’s Day special which includes a Raspberry Crème Valentini, Lobster Ravioli, and Red Velvet Cake.
- Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub– Guests can enjoy a special Valentine’s Day menu from February 13th through the 15th. The menu features items like Valentine’s Day Surf & Turf, Lobster Bisque and a White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookie Skillet.
Special Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas:
- Pandora: Receive “Entwined Hearts” free for yourself or someone special, with any $125 purchase.
- Trollbeads: Surprise her with the Love Symphony Unique bead!
- Hannoush: Surprise him with a Movado watch from Hannoush Jewelers!
- Bath & Body Works: Be Mine Candle. Fill the room with candy heart scents all season long.
- Build A Bear Workshop: Make your Valentine’s day with the Happy Hugs Teddy Red Heart Gift Set or the Timeless Teddy I Love You Gift Set.
- Yankee Candle: Turn a special moment into a memory with a personalized candle from Yankee Candle.
- Mrs. Field’s: Say, “I Love You” on a cookie! Have your freshly baked Valentine’s Day Cookie Cakes decorated while you wait.
For more Valentine’s Day gift ideas visit https://www.holyokemall.com/show-some-love-this-valentines-day/
Holyoke Mall at Ingleside is Western’s New England’s premiere shopping center located in Holyoke’s Ingleside neighborhood and conveniently located near the interchange of I-90 and I-91. Holyoke Mall was built in 1979 and later expanded in 1995- now spanning 1.6 million square feet. The three-level Mall is home to 150 shops, restaurants, and department stores including: Macy’s, Christmas Tree Shops, Target, Victoria’s Secret, Round1, Flight Fit N’ Fun, Apple, Aldo, DSW, Forever 21, Build A Bear Workshop, Loft, Banana Republic, H&M, Sumo Japanese Steakhouse, Francesca’s, and more.
Pyramid Management Group, owner of Holyoke Mall, is one of the largest, most innovative, privately-held shopping center developers in the northeast. Headquartered in Syracuse, New York, Pyramid’s portfolio of retail-based, tourist and entertainment destinations dominate the northeast with 18 properties located throughout New York, Massachusetts and Virginia. For over 40 years, Pyramid has led the industry in combining the best elements of traditional retail with world-class dining, entertainment and hospitality, all under one roof. For more information, visit www.pyramidmg.com.