FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
November 19, 2020
Black Friday Shopping Weekend at Holyoke Mall
— While Black Friday deals are available NOW and all month long, Holyoke Mall will be open extended hours on Black Friday for shoppers still looking to experience the holiday shopping tradition in a safe and memorable way —
Holyoke, MA: While some of the biggest Black Friday deals are already available online, Holyoke Mall is excited to welcome the most popular shopping weekend of the year for shoppers still looking to experience the holiday shopping tradition in a safe and memorable way. The super-regional shopping center will be closed on Thanksgiving but will reopen its doors at 6:00 a.m. on Black Friday, November 27th until 9:30 p.m. On Saturday, the mall will be open from 9:00 a.m. until 9:30 p.m. and on Sunday from 11:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. Click here for a complete list of Holyoke Mall’s holiday hours.
On Black Friday, select stores will be opening even earlier. Anchor store hours are listed below:
- Best Buy: Opens at 5:00 a.m. on Black Friday and remains open until 10:00 p.m.
- Burlington: Opens at 7:00 a.m. on Black Friday and remains open until 10:00 p.m.
- Christmas Tree Shops: Opens at 6:00 a.m. on Black Friday and remains open until 10:00 p.m.
- Hobby Lobby: Opens at 8:00 a.m. on Black Friday and remains open until 9:00 p.m.
- JCPenney: Opens at 5:00 a.m. on Black Friday and remains open until 10:00 p.m.
- Macy’s: Opens at 5:00 a.m. on Black Friday and remains open until 12:00 a.m.
- Target: Opens at 7:00 a.m. on Black Friday and remains open until 10:00 p.m.
Holyoke Mall is taking necessary steps to ensure the safety of guests and employees this holiday shopping season by following guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the State of Massachusetts and Hampden County. Masks and social distancing will continue to be required to enter the property and guests are required to follow the center’s Healthy Shopper Guidelines, which include:
- Face masks or coverings must be worn by everyone and must cover both the mouth and nose. Face masks must be worn both inside and outside of the property.
- Refrain from touching your nose, mouth and eyes.
- Keep a safe distance from other people, a minimum of 6 feet.
- Stay to the right and follow the one-way traffic arrows throughout the property.
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water frequently and for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer stations located throughout the property.
- Avoid standing in lines and keep a safe distance from other people.
- Avoid touching products you do not intend to purchase.
- Please assess your health before visiting. Please do not enter the building if you have, or recently have had, symptoms associated with COVID-19: a temperature greater than 100.00°F, cough, body aches, rash, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, etc.
- We ask that you not enter our property if you, or anyone you have been in close contact with, has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or been placed in a quarantine for possible contact with COVID-19.
Guests are reminded to check individual store hours, as well as a list of Black Friday sales, by visiting www.holyokemall.com.
About Holyoke Mall
Holyoke Mall at Ingleside is Western’s New England’s premiere shopping center located in Holyoke’s Ingleside neighborhood and conveniently located near the interchange of I-90 and I-91. Holyoke Mall was built in 1979 and later expanded in 1995- now spanning 1.6 million square feet. The three-level Mall is home to 150 shops, restaurants, and department stores including: Macy’s, Christmas Tree Shops, Target, Victoria’s Secret, Apple, Round1, DSW, Forever 21, Loft, Banana Republic, H&M, Sumo Japanese Steakhouse, 110 Grill, and more. For more information, visit www.holyokemall.com.
About Pyramid Management Group, LLC
Pyramid Management Group, owner of Holyoke Mall, is one of the largest, most innovative, privately-held real estate developers in the northeast. Headquartered in Syracuse, New York, Pyramid’s portfolio of dynamic shopping, dining and entertainment destinations and expanding hospitality presence dominate the northeast with 14 properties located throughout New York and Massachusetts. For nearly 50 years, Pyramid has built its reputation on being first, fast, ahead of the curve and always what’s next, leading the industry in combining the best elements of traditional retail with world-class dining and entertainment, all under one roof. For more information, visit www.pyramidmg.com.