FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 26, 2021
Office: (413) 536-1441
Holyoke Mall Food Court Open for Takeout Only
-Sit-down restaurants offering limited indoor dining and other food service options–
Holyoke, MA – While tables in Café Square have been removed per Phase 3 Step 1 of the Commonwealth’s reopening plan, food court restaurants are still open for takeout. Several restaurants offer the convenience of ordering online so your meal is ready when you arrive, or offer delivery through outside services such as GrubHub. In addition, your favorite snacks like Cinnabons can be ordered in advance online or delivered right to your door. Seating is available at Holyoke Mall’s five sit-down restaurants, which are open for limited indoor dining or other service options.
“From grab and go, order ahead, curbside or delivery, Holyoke Mall’s eateries are responding to pandemic restraints by offering more ways for customers to enjoy their food,” stated Holyoke Mall’s General Manager, Bill Rogalski. “Restaurants are among the hardest industry hit due to the pandemic, so we encourage guests to support their favorite establishments, wherever they may be, and help keep these businesses and jobs alive.”
- 110 Grill – Where contemporary dining and innovative cuisine meet. Featuring a separate Gluten Free menu, most of their menu items can be easily modified to fit any allergy needs. Open for limited indoor dining, takeout and curbside pickup.
- Cajun Café – serving up delicious Cajun fusion for takeout.
- Charleys Philly Steaks – Enjoy the flavors of Philadelphia with Charleys signature Philly cheese steaks or other grilled steak, chicken, deli subs and salads. Order online to have it ready upon arrival or have delivered through DoorDash or Uber Eats.
- Cinnabon – Delicious cinnamon rolls and other baked treats are available for takeout or delivery through GrubHub.
- EA Teriyaki – Serving teriyaki dishes prepared using an authentic Japanese cooking method. Everything is freshly prepared without MSG. To have your meal ready when you arrive, order online here.
- The Greek Place – A locally owned favorite at Holyoke Mall for over 40 years, offering a delicious variety of Greek food including gyros, kabobs, salads and more. Open for takeout.
- Latino’s Cuisine – Serving up hearty portions of authentic Latin favorites for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Open for limited indoor dining, takeout or delivery via GrubHub or DoorDash.
- Max Orient – A variety of delicious Asian food, including their signature Bourbon Chicken. Open for takeout.
- McDonald’s – Serving burgers, fries and more and open for takeout.
- Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub – A kid-friendly pub offering classic American fare like burgers, wings and salads. Open for limited indoor dining, takeout, curbside pickup and delivery.
- PretzelMaker – Fresh-baked twisted pretzels, pretzel dogs, pretzel bites and more can be ordered here for quick in-store pickup.
- Smoothie Island – Offering delicious treats blended fresh. Open for takeout.
- Sumo Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar – Serving up their famous hibachi dishes. Open for limited indoor dining and takeout.
- Uno Pizzeria & Grill – More than just a pizza shop offering a full menu of Italian cuisine including pizza, pasta, and salads. Open for limited indoor dining, takeout, curbside pickup. Orders can also be delivered through DoorDash and UberEats.
- Wings Express – Order online here to have it ready upon arrival.
All visitors to Holyoke Mall are reminded to wear a mask and follow our new Healthy Shopper Guidelines.
Please visit the Safety tab of our website for more information on what Holyoke Mall is doing to put safety first at https://www.holyokemall.com/safety/.
Holyoke Mall at Ingleside is Western’s New England’s premiere shopping center located in Holyoke’s Ingleside neighborhood and conveniently located near the interchange of I-90 and I-91. Holyoke Mall was built in 1979 and later expanded in 1995- now spanning 1.6 million square feet. The three-level Mall is home to 150 shops, restaurants, entertainment venues, and department stores including: Macy’s, Christmas Tree Shops, Target, Victoria’s Secret, Apple, Round1, DSW, Forever 21, Loft, Banana Republic, H&M, Sumo Japanese Steakhouse, 110 Grill, and more.
About Pyramid Management Group
Pyramid Management Group, owner of Holyoke Mall, is one of the largest, most innovative, privately-held real estate developers in the northeast. Headquartered in Syracuse, New York, Pyramid’s portfolio of dynamic shopping, dining and entertainment destinations and expanding hospitality presence dominate the northeast with 16 properties located throughout New York and Massachusetts. For nearly 50 years, Pyramid has built its reputation on being first, fast, ahead of the curve and always what’s next, leading the industry in combining the best elements of traditional retail with world-class dining and entertainment, all under one roof. For more information, visit www.pyramidmg.com.