For Immediate Release:
April 19, 2021
Lisa Wray, 413-536-1441
HOLYOKE MALL HOSTS “GET HIRED!” JOB FAIR WITH IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
— Holyoke Mall is hosting a hybrid online and in-person job fair for more than 150 open positions available starting Monday, April 19th —
Holyoke, MA –Starting today, Holyoke Mall is hosting a special “Get Hired!” job fair featuring more than 50 businesses looking to fill more than 150 part- and full-time positions. Available jobs vary and will be added daily to Holyoke Mall’s website holyokemall.com from a variety of tenants looking to fill open positions. Potential candidates can apply for everything from line cooks, operations associates, and retail sales associates to general managers, specialty leasing representatives and cosmetic artists. These positions will add to the more than 3,000 jobs Holyoke Mall provides within Holyoke and Hampden County.
How to Apply:
- Online: Potential candidates can simply visit Holyoke Mall’s job board online https://www.holyokemall.com/jobs/ to review current available job opportunities (new positions added daily).
- In Person: Beginning today, potential candidates can visit Holyoke Mall and identify businesses that are hiring by spotting the special “Get Hired!” Job Fair sign in the storefront windows. Candidates can then scan the QR code on the sign, which will bring them to Holyoke Mall’s web page listing available positions. In many instances, candidates can link directly to an online application and apply right from their smart phone. Some business window signs may also indicate that they have applications available inside.
- Beginning Monday, April 26th, select businesses at Holyoke Mall will have a hiring table outside of their entrance to conduct on site interviews on their date of choice. Interested applicants can visit holyokemall.com for designated dates and times for this opportunity.
Hiring Event Period
- April 19th – May 2nd
Sample of Businesses Hiring
- 99 Restaurant & Pub
- 110 Grill
- American Eagle
- Best Buy
- Christmas Tree Shops
- Forever 21
- Holyoke Mall Specialty Leasing
- Old Navy
- Round1 Bowling & Amusement
- Yankee Candle
For a list of available positions, job seekers can also visit https://www.holyokemall.com/jobs/ where new positions are updated daily.
About Holyoke Mall at Ingleside
Holyoke Mall is Western’s New England’s premiere shopping center located in Holyoke’s Ingleside neighborhood and conveniently located near the interchange of I-90 and I-91. Holyoke Mall was built in 1979 and later expanded in 1995- now spanning 1.6 million square feet. The three-level Mall is home to 150 shops, restaurants, entertainment venues, and department stores including: Macy’s, Christmas Tree Shops, Target, Victoria’s Secret, Apple, Round1, DSW, Forever 21, Loft, H&M, Sumo Japanese Steakhouse, 110 Grill, and more.
About Pyramid Management Group
Pyramid Management Group, owner of Holyoke Mall, is one of the largest, most innovative, privately-held real estate developers in the northeast. Headquartered in Syracuse, New York, Pyramid’s portfolio of dynamic shopping, dining and entertainment destinations and expanding hospitality presence dominate the northeast with 16 properties located throughout New York and Massachusetts. For nearly 50 years, Pyramid has built its reputation on being first, fast, ahead of the curve and always what’s next, leading the industry in combining the best elements of traditional retail with world-class dining and entertainment, all under one roof. For more information, visit www.pyramidmg.com.