FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 11, 2019
Office: (413) 536-1441
Fax: (413) 536-5740
E-mail: [email protected]
HOLYOKE MALL IS YOUR VALENTINE’S DAY DESTINATION
Eat, Shop, and Play this Valentine’s Day at Holyoke Mall
HOLYOKE, MA- Indulge yourself this Valentine’s Day at Holyoke Mall with one of the center’s many dining, entertainment, or retail specials.
- 110 Grill: Love is in the air at 110 grill. Starting February 13th, the restaurant will feature a Valentine’s Day special which includes a White Chocolate Berry Tini, Cajun Ribeye Risotto, and Red Velvet Cake. The menu is available
- Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub– Guests are encouraged to enjoy a special Valentine’s Day menu from February 14th through the 17th. The menu features:
- The Perfect Pair (Petite Filet Mignon and Lobster Pie)
- Twin Petite Filet Mignon
- Sweet Potato Crusted Fresh Haddock
- Prime Rib
- Uno Pizzeria & Grill: Couples will love Uno’s Valentine’s Day prix fixe menu which features choice of an appetizer to share, two entrees, and a dessert to share for $39.99.
Sales & Promotions:
- Gift-ology- From jewelry to home décor, the perfect gift is waiting at Gift-ology and up to 75% off.
- Hannoush Jewelers: Find the perfect gift for him or her, starting at $99.95.
- Kay Jewelers: Find something unique and enjoy 25-50% off everything in store.
- Pandora: Shoppers are treated to a Free Gift With Purchase. Receive a set of sterling silver heart earrings with your $125 Pandora jewelry purchase.
- Zales: Enjoy 25% off everything this Valentine’s Day.
Yankee Candle- Living by Candlelight: Experience something new. Couples are invited to create custom, hand poured candles this Valentine’s Day. Additionally, with any large candle purchase, guests will receive free personalized labels, a $5 value.
For more information, please visit www.holyokemall.com
Holyoke Mall at Ingleside is Western’s New England’s premiere shopping center located in Holyoke’s Ingleside neighborhood and conveniently located near the interchange of I-90 and I-91. Holyoke Mall was built in 1979 and later expanded in 1995- now spanning 1.6 million square feet. The three-level Mall is home to 150 shops, restaurants, and department stores including: Macy’s, Christmas Tree Shops, Target, Victoria’s Secret, Apple, Aldo, DSW, Forever 21, Build A Bear Workshop, Loft, Banana Republic, H&M, Sumo Japanese Steakhouse, Francesca’s, and more.
Pyramid Management Group, owner of Holyoke Mall, is one of the largest, most innovative, privately-held shopping center developers in the northeast. Headquartered in Syracuse, New York, Pyramid’s portfolio of retail-based, tourist and entertainment destinations dominate the northeast with 18 properties located throughout New York, Massachusetts and Virginia. For over 40 years, Pyramid has led the industry in combining the best elements of traditional retail with world-class dining, entertainment and hospitality, all under one roof. For more information, visit www.pyramidmg.com.