FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 29, 2020
Office: (413) 536-1441
Holyoke Mall Announces Holiday Hours
Holyoke Mall shares new 2020 holiday hours, welcomes new shopping trends, and supports the gift of family time
Holyoke, MA – The 2020 holiday season is already shaping up to be a year like no other, which is why Holyoke Mall is announcing new hours and initiatives to make this holiday season safe, magical and memorable for everyone.
Earlier this year, retail marketing experts accurately predicted that retailers would encourage consumers to start their holiday shopping earlier by extending exclusive deals throughout the season in lieu of the traditional high-trafficked Thanksgiving/Black Friday kickoff. Holyoke Mall’s Marketing Director, Lisa Wray, said many of Holyoke Mall tenants are following the trend.
“We are seeing the early deals and shoppers and are encouraged by many of our tenants’ plans to break up the traditional, one-day-only, Black Friday rush,” said Lisa Wray. “The spreading-out of sales and deep discounts throughout the entire holiday season should help minimize lines and crowds. The deals to be had will be bigger than ever and available earlier than ever.”
Click here for a complete listing of Holyoke Mall’s holiday hours.
“If the challenges of the pandemic have taught us anything, it is the value of time with family. It is our hope that our guests, tenants and on-site staff will be able to spend additional time with their loved ones and re-charge during the most active shopping season of the year.”
Holyoke Mall has been a leader in taking concrete steps to ensure the safety of guests and employees by following guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the State of Massachusetts and the City of Holyoke. Guests will be greeted with a wide range of safety and sanitizing policies and procedures, all designed to make Holyoke Mall as safe as possible for its employees, tenants and guests. They include:
- Face Mask Requirement: Everyone visiting Holyoke Mall will be required to wear a face mask, covering their mouth and nose, in accordance with Massachusetts State and CDC guidelines. Face masks must be worn while both inside and outside of Holyoke Mall.
- Social Distancing: All guests will be reminded to maintain social distancing and stay 6-feet apart with visual reminders placed throughout the center, along with one-way directional signage to avoid contact with other guests.
- Enhanced Cleaning and Sanitizing: Holyoke Mall has enhanced its cleaning and sanitizing of the common areas and numerous touch points, restrooms, seating areas, and food court. This includes using CDC-recommended disinfectants designated as effective against SARS-CoV-2 virus in accordance with or exceeding CDC sanitation guidelines.
- Proactive Touchless Disinfecting: Holyoke Mall’s cleaning team will be utilizing new electrostatic sprayers, leveraging the same technology used to clean hospital rooms to sanitize its center using an approved disinfectant recommended by the CDC.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations: Hand sanitizer stations will be available at:
- Digital directories throughout the property
- Food court areas
- Throughout the common area
- Curbside Pickup: In addition to in-store shopping and dining, several restaurants and stores are offering curbside pick-up including 110 Grill, Uno’s Pizzeria & Grill, American Eagle, Hollister, Hot Topic, Target, Macy’s, Best Buy, Sumo Japanese Steakhouse and more. Shoppers are encouraged to contact their favorite retailer to see if curbside is offered.
- Daily Health Screenings for Holyoke Mall employees, security, housekeeping employees and all contractors.
Masks and social distancing will continue to be required to enter the property and guests are encouraged to follow the center’s Healthy Shopper Guidelines which include:
- Face masks, covering both mouth and nose, must be worn by everyone while inside or outside of Holyoke Mall.
- Refrain from touching your nose, mouth and eyes.
- Keep a safe distance from other people, a minimum of 6 feet.
- Stay to the right and follow the one-way traffic arrows throughout the property.
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water frequently and for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer stations located throughout the property.
- Avoid standing in lines and keep a safe distance from other people.
- Avoid touching products you do not intend to purchase.
- Please assess your health before visiting. Avoid entering this building if you have, or recently have had, symptoms associated with COVID-19: a temperature greater than 100.00°F, cough, body aches, rash, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, etc.
- Avoid entering our property if you, or anyone you have been in close contact with, has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or been placed in a quarantine for possible contact with COVID-19.
Santa IS also coming to town this holiday season with a scheduled return to Holyoke Mall in late November along with new safety protocols. Additional details will be shared in the upcoming weeks.
For more information on the upcoming holiday season or Holyoke Mall’s comprehensive safety and sanitizing measures that have been implemented to help protect shoppers, tenants and employees at Holyoke Mall, click here.
Guests are reminded to check the individual hours of tenants by visiting holyokemall.com.
Holyoke Mall at Ingleside is Western’s New England’s premiere shopping center located in Holyoke’s Ingleside neighborhood and conveniently located near the interchange of I-90 and I-91. Holyoke Mall was built in 1979 and later expanded in 1995- now spanning 1.6 million square feet. The three-level Mall is home to 150 shops, restaurants, entertainment venues, and department stores including: Macy’s, Christmas Tree Shops, Target, Victoria’s Secret, Apple, Round1, DSW, Forever 21, Loft, Banana Republic, H&M, Sumo Japanese Steakhouse, 110 Grill, and more.
About Pyramid Management Group
Pyramid Management Group, owner of Holyoke Mall, is one of the largest, most innovative, privately-held real estate developers in the northeast. Headquartered in Syracuse, New York, Pyramid’s portfolio of dynamic shopping, dining and entertainment destinations and expanding hospitality presence dominate the northeast with 16 properties located throughout New York and Massachusetts. For nearly 50 years, Pyramid has built its reputation on being first, fast, ahead of the curve and always what’s next, leading the industry in combining the best elements of traditional retail with world-class dining and entertainment, all under one roof. For more information, visit www.pyramidmg.com.