Update as of 3/17/20:
Effective as of 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 17, 2020 and in accordance with the order of the City of Holyoke, Pyramid Management Group has instructed its employees to close Holyoke Mall and expects all applicable tenants of Holyoke Mall to adhere to and comply with this order. This order excludes certain tenants such as Target, and restaurants with exterior access (solely for pickup and delivery).
- Target will remain open with reduced store hours: Monday – Sunday: 8am-9pm. Please note, on Wednesdays Target is designating the first hour of shopping for older adults and those who have compromised immune systems.
- Uno Pizzeria & Grill will be open for take-out only. Monday – Saturday: 11am-8pm; Sunday: 11am-7pm. Click here to view take-out menu.
- Best Buy is open for curbside pick up of online orders. Monday – Sunday: 10am-6pm.
Pyramid is closely monitoring the rapidly evolving situation with respect to COVID-19 and will provide updates as they become available.
Thursday, March 12, 2020
While efforts to contain COVID-19 continue to evolve, we have taken proactive and voluntary steps to address the current situation.
- Additional cleaning and sanitizing
Disinfecting surfaces is one key way to minimize the spread of viruses, according to the CDC. Our teams are adding additional resources to clean and sanitize our centers and have implemented the use of CDC-recommended cleaning and disinfectant solutions.
- Following CDC-recommended guidelines
Simple personal hygiene is essential to minimizing the spread of the COVID-19 and other viruses. We are actively reminding and encouraging our employees, tenants and each of you to follow CDC preventative measures as part of their daily routines:
- Wash your hands
- Cover your cough
- Stay home if you’re sick
- Providing visuals for general hygiene
Our employees and tenants are at the epicenter of everything we do—their health, safety and knowledge are absolutely critical. Here is how we are supporting them so they can better support you:
- We are creating visual remindersfor following CDC-recommended guidelines for use with their teams
We are monitoring the situation very closely and following the guidance of the CDC. We are in direct communication with department of health officials in each of our markets and following their recommendations for preventative measures, in addition to from the CDC.
We will react accordingly should the situation progress.